ADVERTISEMENT

Who’s running the point for Bama next year?

frazor

All American
Gold Member
Aug 20, 2002
Unless by some chance Sears wants to try to make a run with the incoming freshmen.

Why JQ’s departure hurt imop. I liked JQ better than some of this board. I expected JQ and Big Chuck to return this season, and if they had, this team is A LOT better(not that it’s bad).
bradley would have helped also.

Reactions: rsaxoniii
Why JQ’s departure hurt imop. I liked JQ better than some of this board. I expected JQ and Big Chuck to return this season, and if they had, this team is A LOT better(not that it’s bad).
This is exactly why I asked that question. Just like Quinerly Sears is pretty much as good as he is ever gonna be. I fully expect him to hit the portal next year in order to get a payday. Now, will Alabama match that or beat whatever offers he is able to yield?

bradley would have helped also.
I was not a big fan of Bradley’s game, especially in Oats offense. He couldn’t shoot from the outside, was below average at the line, and after teams figured this out. he was easy to defend, and he just kept driving into the lane and getting nothing out of it.

I was not a big fan of Bradley’s game, especially in Oats offense. He couldn’t shoot from the outside, was below average at the line, and after teams figured this out. he was easy to defend, and he just kept driving into the lane and getting nothing out of it.
but i think he is playing better this year. i didn`t like that he could not shoot. he could drive but i thought oats had him driving too much. he is a good ball handler.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT