“On The Floor”Alabama Basketball 🏀 Podcast

MickGillispie

Rookie
Silver Member
Sep 21, 2020
Fairhope
mickthebroadcaster.com
Whad’Ya Say Basketball Tide!

The eyes of Alabama sports are focused on the Iron Bowl but as you know the hoops season tips off Wednesday! Nate Oats is recruiting at a level we haven’t seen. I’m saying it now Bama will have talent like Wimp or Mark Gottfried brought it years ago or even better.

Jordan Harper, Mathey Gipson and me get things started with the first “On The Floor” Podcast where we set the table for the start of the season. We breakdown the roster, the schedule and teams to watch in the SEC. We also talk about recruiting after a huge signing class.

Have a great Thanksgiving

Last edited by a moderator:
Just seeing this and intend to listen after the game tonight. Thanks to all involved! Some of us have waited 15 years for this kind of attention on the basketball team. Awesome. @kyle h Since I started seeing your well manicured mug on my computer this site has improved dramatically. You're really giving the fanatics like me what we need. Would love to work with you guys in some capacity. Thanks again to everyone for the podcast too!

The site was good before. Bone has always done a great job. But, this attention to BB is what has made it fantastic to me. I always wanted this, and I hope that CNO can bring us back to the 80’s type teams we had so that this BB site has the excitement for continued support.

The site was good before. Bone has always done a great job. But, this attention to BB is what has made it fantastic to me. I always wanted this, and I hope that CNO can bring us back to the 80’s type teams we had so that this BB site has the excitement for continued support.
Bone does and has done a fantastic job, I completely agree. Difference is now we have multiple weekly videos dedicated to team and/or recruiting, a recruiting board, a hoops board, etc We're just getting WAY more for our money. I'm loyal to this site but I've wanted to tell @kyle h that IMO since he's been running the show the site is noticeably better and offers more then at any point previous. Not intended to poo-poo the old guys, just really want to compliment Kyle and let him know it is most definitely noticed.

Just seeing this and intend to listen after the game tonight. Thanks to all involved! Some of us have waited 15 years for this kind of attention on the basketball team. Awesome. @kyle h Since I started seeing your well manicured mug on my computer this site has improved dramatically. You're really giving the fanatics like me what we need. Would love to work with you guys in some capacity. Thanks again to everyone for the podcast too!
The random reference (seemingly) to Kyle's grooming habits has me vexed

• Haha
Reactions: kansas77 and kyle h
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT