ADVERTISEMENT

1st Round Tickets

CrmsnTusk4

All American
Jul 29, 2014
Has anyone been able to snag some tickets for Saturday's game? I'm looking to purchase 2 and wondering where the best (cheapest) place is to purchase?

I have really good seats in section 105, but I am somewhat embarrassed to say what I payed for them even with connections.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

Reactions: cpat4bama and oslim
I have really good seats in section 105, but I am somewhat embarrassed to say what I payed for them even with connections.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

Can't put a price on that experience! Unless you're my wife and I who just spent thousands on furniture/appliances for the new house last weekend. I was hoping to pick up some tickets for cheap, but that does not look reasonable at this point, sadly.

Reactions: cpat4bama
Can't put a price on that experience! Unless you're my wife and I who just spent thousands on furniture/appliances for the new house last weekend. I was hoping to pick up some tickets for cheap, but that does not look reasonable at this point, sadly.
You build or buy? Building prices are ridiculous right now. Was gunna build, but think I’m gunna wait another year probably 2.

Reactions: Codie B
You build or buy? Building prices are ridiculous right now. Was gunna build, but think I’m gunna wait another year probably 2.

New build in a development just north of Madison. We signed the contract in October and the starting price for the house has increased by 20k since then. Crazy times. We're actually really glad we bought now instead of later.

New build in a development just north of Madison. We signed the contract in October and the starting price for the house has increased by 20k since then. Crazy times. We're actually really glad we bought now instead of later.
Nice. I’m out in the sticks in Toney on the family farm. Bought a double wide after I sold my house in Meridianville. Just chilling til the building prices go down. I’m not in not in no hurry. Gunna save a bunch cause my grandfather in law owns a masonry business and I’m gunna use my VA loan as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT