ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball ⚾️ 6’6 SG Jusuan Holt Commits to Alabama

Rivals #102 ranked Jusuan Holt of Roswell, GA has announced he will attend Alabama next fall. He is a 6’6 SG from Roswell, GA that is an elite shooter than is a very gritty player on both ends. He is the first commit for the 2021 class.
he really will help the team. he can play the 2 or 3, great shooter and plays good defence.

he really will help the team. he can play the 2 or 3, great shooter and plays good defence.
He can really shoot the 3 man. He's got practically whole games on YouTube. He looks like he could be TROUBLE in a year or two. Put on a few lbs but that goes for most 17 year olds. Was a little worried XU might pull him away. CNO and staff are ridiculous. The image people have of us is the best it's been in some years and that's coming off an unimpressive season last year yet still, our staff has them lining up to come play here. Crazy. I f'n love it.

i think davison like playing the recruiting game which is all right as long as he picks bama in the end.
has anybody seen him play? i was wondering about his outside shot. all of his highlights are dunks.

Reactions: bet9
Do we have any scoring and rebounding stats on Holt? Any info on quality of competition?

Reactions: bet9
Do we have any scoring and rebounding stats on Holt? Any info on quality of competition?
Based solely off location I'd wager his competition is very good to excellent. I feel like numerous 5* kids come not only out of Greater Atlanta, but specifically up 400 around Roswell and Alpharetta. ATL is always gonna have above average HS players. I may be wrong but I think I'm right.

ADVERTISEMENT