ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting A-Day visitors

Jack Knowlton

All American
Staff
Oct 10, 2023
Already a bunch of guys confirmed. Will update leading up to the game. Huge weekend for recruiting.

4 ⭐️ Class of 2024 signee Amari Jefferson

4 ⭐️ Class of 2024 Alabama commit WDE Noah Carter

4 ⭐️ Class of 2025 Alabama commit LB Darrell Johnson

More on Johnson: https://alabama.rivals.com/news/alabama-lands-top-50-recruit-darrell-johnson

4 ⭐️ Class of 2025 WR Naeshaun Montgomery

4 ⭐️ Class of 2025 OLB Justin Hill confirmed to me that he'll be in town for A-Day

3 ⭐️ Class of 2025 LB Braylon Outlaw

In-state 2025 WDE Romello Cooper — Cooper only began playing football two years ago but has already garnered interest from Oregon, Tennessee, Georgia, Auburn and others. Said he's hoping to make a good first impression on the new staff and get on their radar. He is looking forward to a potential offer and taking another visit to Alabama this summer.

On watching the scrimmage: "How the energy the players give and the environment gives and how the defense is conducting business. I wanna know if this is a place I actually want to consider as a spot to stay all 4 years."

On what else he wants to see during his visit: "Just like if there’s anything to do there when I have time to put football aside. Once I commit to a school they're gonna get 100% from me for four years so I want a place with convenience all around."

In-state 2025 OL Cade Channell — visited on Junior Day, Jan. 30

4 ⭐️ Class of 2026 QB Dia Bell confirmed he will be at A-Day. Bell is the No. 2 quarterback in the class.

4 ⭐️ Class of 2026 LB Shadarius Toodle

4 ⭐️ Class of 2026 QB Michael Clayton II will be at A-Day

3 ⭐️ Class of 2026 in-state QB Brock Bradley

More on Bradley: https://alabama.rivals.com/news/rising-in-state-qb-previews-a-day-visit-talks-interest-in-alabama

Tyson Bacon Class of 2026 SDE — offers from UAB and Tennessee (should get a killer NIL deal wherever he goes). He's already visited Alabama several times and is looking forward to getting some pointers to improve his game and see the future of Alabama.

"Coach [Freddie] Roach has been the one I’ve talked too. I would definitely like to have a better relationship with him."

Birmingham (Parker High School) 2026 WR Kentrell Davis

In-state 2027 RB Ezavier Crowell — Offers from Alabama, Auburn, Florida State, Georgia and others.

In-state 2027 WDE Ba'Roc Willis — Offers from Auburn, Ole Miss, Missouri and Tennessee already

"Looking forward to seeing the new defense and watching how the OLBs can get in on the plays, the D-line too. I'm also looking forward to seeing Jeremiah Beaman and Sterling Dixon play. Beaman is like a big bro to me and Sterling's family and mine are from the same area."

Birmingham (Parker High School) 2027 WDE Robert Taylor III

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News