ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama adds Georgia to its schedule

Tony_Tsoukalas

All American
Staff
Feb 5, 2014
The Southeastern Conference announced today the men’s basketball matchups for the final weekend of league play. Six games will be played on Saturday, March 6, and one on Sunday, March 7.

When the conference schedule was announced, the weekend of March 6 was left open to allow a window for makeup games.

Five of the games are rescheduled games that were postponed during the course of the season. Two are new games that mirror the site of previous matchups to help balance team’s home and away schedules.

The Alabama at Georgia game on Saturday, March 6, will be at 2:00 p.m. ET and available on CBS. Start times and network designations of all other games that weekend will be announced at a later date.

Saturday, March 6

Alabama at Georgia | CBS | 2:00 pm ET

LSU at Missouri – originally scheduled for January 9

Mississippi State at Auburn – originally scheduled for February 16

Texas A&M at Arkansas – originally scheduled for February 6

South Carolina at Kentucky – originally scheduled for December 29

Vanderbilt at Ole Miss

Sunday, March 7

Florida at Tennessee – originally scheduled for February 10

The Southeastern Conference announced today the men’s basketball matchups for the final weekend of league play. Six games will be played on Saturday, March 6, and one on Sunday, March 7.

When the conference schedule was announced, the weekend of March 6 was left open to allow a window for makeup games.

Five of the games are rescheduled games that were postponed during the course of the season. Two are new games that mirror the site of previous matchups to help balance team’s home and away schedules.

The Alabama at Georgia game on Saturday, March 6, will be at 2:00 p.m. ET and available on CBS. Start times and network designations of all other games that weekend will be announced at a later date.

Saturday, March 6

Alabama at Georgia | CBS | 2:00 pm ET

LSU at Missouri – originally scheduled for January 9

Mississippi State at Auburn – originally scheduled for February 16

Texas A&M at Arkansas – originally scheduled for February 6

South Carolina at Kentucky – originally scheduled for December 29

Vanderbilt at Ole Miss

Sunday, March 7

Florida at Tennessee – originally scheduled for February 10
I don't like this at all. The SEC office gave Arkansas a layup. Going to Athens is gonna be a tough one for us.

I don't like this at all. The SEC office gave Arkansas a layup. Going to Athens is gonna be a tough one for us.
Agree completely. Hogs play Aggies at home and Bama forced to play another road game. Afraid we are going to be sharing title with Arkansas when this is all said and done. What a joke.

Reactions: PlaidandParquet

If Bama can't win one of the @MISS ST BARN@HOME or @GAWGA

Then I think they probably should not hold onto the SEC regular season championship

One win locks up the regular season title. Surely they got that left in them.

If Bama can't win one of the @MISS ST BARN@HOME or @GAWGA

Then I think they probably should not hold onto the SEC regular season championship

One win locks up the regular season title. Surely they got that left in them.
I think we'll beat the boogs at home, but drop the other 2. That would put us at 14-4, and the best the hogs can finish is 13-4. Arkansas has LSU at home Saturday, which is the only real chance for them to lose a game. Their other 2 contests are against South Carolina and Texas A & M.

Reactions: StablerCountry
I think we'll beat the boogs at home, but drop the other 2. That would put us at 14-4, and the best the hogs can finish is 13-4. Arkansas has LSU at home Saturday, which is the only real chance for them to lose a game. Their other 2 contests are against South Carolina and Texas A & M.
Well under that scenario I guess Bama wins title by 1/2 game.

Agree completely. Hogs play Aggies at home and Bama forced to play another road game. Afraid we are going to be sharing title with Arkansas when this is all said and done. What a joke.
There’s no way it can be shared. One win by Alabama or a loss by Arkansas clinches the title for Alabama

Reactions: BAM_NECK420
L, W, L unless we decide to start showing up like we have a clue on the road.

There’s no way it can be shared. One win by Alabama or a loss by Arkansas clinches the title for Alabama
With the reschedule, if and I don’t think this happens, we go 1-2 and Arky wins out, they win the SEC correct?

With the reschedule, if and I don’t think this happens, we go 1-2 and Arky wins out, they win the SEC correct?

No. Any win by Bama gives Bama the title. The only way Bama loses the title is if they lose the rest of their 3 games and Arky wins all their games.

So all Bama has to do is win one more game.

We needed a tougher opponent than Ga. But on the other hand, we beat Ark. by 30 then get drilled by them.

Reactions: tydzbk
Oh ye of little faith.....we will beat State tomorrow and the hapless aubs Tuesday and this discussion is over

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT