ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama basketball lands commitment from four-star forward

darius johnson picking a school thursday, i think coach oats would take him and jd but dont know if both would sign with the same school.
Johnson have a clear favorite? @mr4bama how would you rate our chances with him Thursday? I like the names mentioned ITT (think my wish list was exactly the same the other day). If we land JD to go with whomever else I'll be stoked. I'll be happy with 4-5 top 100 type dudes but sure would like to land a big dog like JD for perception almost as much as his abilities.

Reactions: Codie B
Johnson have a clear favorite? @mr4bama how would you rate our chances with him Thursday? I like the names mentioned ITT (think my wish list was exactly the same the other day). If we land JD to go with whomever else I'll be stoked. I'll be happy with 4-5 top 100 type dudes but sure would like to land a big dog like JD for perception almost as much as his abilities.
im not sure right now. i hope we take him no matter what jd does.

xcop, i did not mean to give a smartass answer. i guess i just did not understand it.
I guess I used the wrong word but someone commented the 4 star recruit might not be high enough for our standards. I know he didn't mean that ,and i was trying to be funny.

• Haha
Reactions: kansas77
im not sure right now. i hope we take him no matter what jd does.
right now i think central florida. probally because jq is a sophmore and he knows we are recruiting other point guards.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT