ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama Basketball

theminer1

All American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2007
Alabama
Does this team even know what an offensive rebound looks like? One and out almost every possession. That is when they aren't throwing the ball away or fouling 3 point shooters. SMH.

Does this team even know what an offensive rebound looks like? One and out almost every possession. That is when they aren't throwing the ball away or fouling 3 point shooters. SMH.
tenor.gif

Have you ever said anything positive?

Doug Shows told them attempting to get a rebound would be a foul so they stopped trying. Can't blame em, at least he was being honest

I’m still fuming from last night. Yes, we didn’t shoot well, we didn’t play smart but if the refs call a straight game, we still win. We lost by 15 with a 35 ft difference. If we had 35 more ft ops, we make 24-25 points. If you look at the ft stats, there’s isn’t a game that’s even close to that differential.

I’m still fuming from last night. Yes, we didn’t shoot well, we didn’t play smart but if the refs call a straight game, we still win. We lost by 15 with a 35 ft difference. If we had 35 more ft ops, we make 24-25 points. If you look at the ft stats, there’s isn’t a game that’s even close to that differential.
Agreed. With 43 FT opportunities, Arky should have won by more. On a side note, JQ should not be shooting FTs for technical fouls. He tends to short-arm the ball on his FT attempts. I would have chosen Shack or Petty.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT