ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama visiting 2 top 2023 targets

Jordan Harper

Head Basketball Analyst
Staff
Dec 28, 2011
Florence, AL
Coach Oats was already on the trail today visiting current Alabama commit Sam Walters at his high school this morning.

He is also visiting with Davin Cosby and Kris Parker today as well. Those are two of the top remaining targets Alabama has on their radar for 2023.

Cosby just finished up a visit to Alabama recently and Parker will visit in a couple weeks.

Coach Oats was already on the trail today visiting current Alabama commit Sam Walters at his high school this morning.

He is also visiting with Davin Cosby and Kris Parker today as well. Those are two of the top remaining targets Alabama has on their radar for 2023.

Cosby just finished up a visit to Alabama recently and Parker will visit in a couple weeks.
i think we got a good shot at parker and cosby. i wish we could make up some
ground with kaden cooper.

I think he is visiting 6'10" Drew Fielder today as well.

Parker is a 6'8" shooting guard which means for his size he can really move is up and down the court. Very interesting recruit. Don't know much about Cosby except that he shoots the ball pretty well.
Thanks for the info Harper

Reactions: bet9 and lainey2020
ADVERTISEMENT