ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama vs. Georgia cliff notes

grangerphil

All American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
1) from a selfish standpoint....I sure hope Scarborough plays. Bama needs a spark. Would love to see it.
2) a C+ effort on offense won't get the job done today. Chains have to be moved. No three and outs. produce. produce, and produce.
3) First five minutes will indeed be important. that is not a myth.
4) Defense.....thought the defensive secondary looked aggressive last week. Need to play a super game today.
5) Got to tackle well overall....everyone. Reuben needs to be sharp. Needs to be quick with the calls, and Reuben needs to deliver a message today.
6) Don't want to see Terry Godwin be a hero today. That sorta concerns me. He's the kind of guy that is in the shadows that can burn us.
7) Georgia fans are frothing at the mouth. They have been relentlessly cocky all week in Troup County.
8) I know the weather can make the coaches cowards, but I hope Bama does some gambling today. Just have trust and faith. Fake punt. Onsides kick when not expected. The flaker reverse that we nearly tried with Ardarius a few games ago but he pulled it down. May have been last week in fact.
9) Points...got to have them...field goals...whatever.....Adam has to be ready. Maybe this is his day.
10) Difference makers today.....i keep thinking of Chris Black for some reason. Could be way off. Just have a feeling that he may contribute today. Defensively....Deshawn Hand ....remember him.
11) The weather can't be an excuse. They are playing in it too.

Reactions: tystyd
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News