ADVERTISEMENT

alex frentchi tchikou

Refresh my memory please. Is he the skinny freshman kid @Harper41 said needed to bulk up before really contributing???

I think Harper said something like bulking-up would be really important to his development, I just don’t remember him saying it in a way that it had to happen before he would be a contributor. I definitely might be misremembering though.

Reactions: frazor
He was not going to be as big of a contributor as most would have liked him to be this year. He needs more time to adjust to the college level.

Reactions: milso47 and xcop
He was not going to be as big of a contributor as most would have liked him to be this year. He needs more time to adjust to the college level.

As does every freshman who plays college basketball? The dude was going to impact with his size and athletic ability alone.

Reactions: sbisteve
As does every freshman who plays college basketball? The dude was going to impact with his size and athletic ability alone.
all he is saying is he was not ready for college basketball. he moved up a year and signed early. alex t will be a big time player before he leaves bama.

Reactions: BaselineLeaner4
ADVERTISEMENT