ADVERTISEMENT

alex t

If you think JD is not starting, I've got news for you.
I don't know if he'll start or not, but I'd love to have him coming off the bench like JQ was last year. And if he does start I'm guessing it's Gary that's coming off the bench and Keon moves to the 3. Or maybe Nimari shows out and he starts. I'm fine with all those scenarios because we'd be super deep. We could also go super big and bediako as a traditional 5 with frenchy as a stretch 4 at times. That would be on the tallest front courts in college. Though I'm not sure we see much of bediako this year

CNO says it truly doesn't matter who starts... BUT who finishes a game. Good problem to have and I love the depth that is developing.

Either way with JD, Frenchy and others it could be a 'nasty' change of personnel when they come in the game if they don't start.
In fact, CNO generally says that he does not like to start his best five players. He likes to have one or more of his best come off the bench against tired starters or the other team’s reserves. JQ last year was the perfect example.

You're not gonna get many clips of players unless it's from a practice and I doubt people are there to video that very often. There's a good chance Alex wasn't even supposed to be playing in that game from that tweet
Why can’t CNO have little nuggets dropped every now and then? So many new players to see at a scrimmage.
wishful thinking………

Why can’t CNO have little nuggets dropped every now and then? So many new players to see at a scrimmage.
wishful thinking………

Almost all the news any teams get on basketball during the offseason are about injuries so in my opinion the less I hear about the team right now the better

Reactions: bet9
I don't understand not recruiting obanor if frenchy isn't ready. It's safe to assume bediako isn't ready either so either there's some other plan or we're in some trouble

I don't understand not recruiting obanor if frenchy isn't ready. It's safe to assume bediako isn't ready either so either there's some other plan or we're in some trouble
We are pursuing Obanor. Hopefully we make his final 4.

Reactions: EugDan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT