ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball ⚾️ Ambrose Hylton in portal

I don’t get the hate for Miles.
I personally hope the kid stays and continues to develop. He’s got potential. My issue was more this season he had no business taking so many minutes from Gary and Holt. Main issues being complete inability to guard the ball and terrible decision making. He might make one 3 per game, but that’s not worth what he gives up.

Reactions: TRT
Holt is gone. Gary should be. If Miles stays he will be recruited over and end logging mop up minutes at the end of games.

Last edited:
I personally hope the kid stays and continues to develop. He’s got potential. My issue was more this season he had no business taking so many minutes from Gary and Holt. Main issues being complete inability to guard the ball and terrible decision making. He might make one 3 per game, but that’s not worth what he gives up.
I agree with you on Gary, but Gary seemed really off the last month. I hope he stays. Once of my favs. Miles is a match up nightmare, though. He can handle the ball, dunk, and pass. He can be a showboat, but I think he can play. Holt has had some moments, but his offense really need to show up. Maybe he can be like Levi Randolph his senior year where he finally started to make shots.

I agree with you on Gary, but Gary seemed really off the last month. I hope he stays. Once of my favs. Miles is a match up nightmare, though. He can handle the ball, dunk, and pass. He can be a showboat, but I think he can play. Holt has had some moments, but his offense really need to show up. Maybe he can be like Levi Randolph his senior year where he finally started to make shots.
I hope both Holt and Miles stay because IMO a program needs 4 year players to have success. Even for a program that recruits as well as Kentucky I doubt they ever win a title again relying on 18 year olds to lead them.

I hope both Holt and Miles stay because IMO a program needs 4 year players to have success. Even for a program that recruits as well as Kentucky I doubt they ever win a title again relying on 18 year olds to lead them.
I totally agree. It is why we had so much success last year. You need that foundation of Seniors that lead.

Reactions: AnInterestedParty
I really hope Miles stays. He has potential. You lose me a bit saying he can handle the ball. Lost count of how many times he just dribbled the ball out of lines on the baseline or the side. But, he can shoot and is a freak athlete. Again… I want him to stay, but don’t believe he had enough to contribute this particular season to get as much run as he did

I really hope Miles stays. He has potential. You lose me a bit saying he can handle the ball. Lost count of how many times he just dribbled the ball out of lines on the baseline or the side. But, he can shoot and is a freak athlete. Again… I want him to stay, but don’t believe he had enough to contribute this particular season to get as much run as he did
He is like Rod Grizzard handling the ball.

Reactions: Sweetlou2.0
Lost count of how many times he just dribbled the ball out of lines on the baseline or the side.
Seriously! I lost count too. I don't think I've ever dribbled the ball out of bounds in my life. Nor stepped out of bounds why dribbled the ball. These guys are way too talented to do this.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnInterestedParty
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT