ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony Grant: 3-28 against AP Top 25 teams...

gosfacekilla

All Conference
Feb 4, 2009
.... as in 3 for 31. 3 wins and 28 losses. AND SOME OF YOU GUYS WANT TO KEEP HIM AROUND?! FOR WHAT???

I've yet to find anyone on this board that can tell me one good thing this man has done for our basketball program. He's not personable, he doesn't develop his players, he has no idea how to draw up even a decent play... he has no idea how to be a major college basketball coach. No elite prospect in their right mind will want to come to UA to play the brand of basketball he wants to play.

The first couple of years he was here was when he had the most talented rosters. Who got those guys here?... I'll give you one guess-- you can watch his team tonight in the ACC tournament, along with the best player we had on our team that left us to play for a better coach. I don't care if he was with a sorority girl in the bathroom before the game. In case you guys haven't figured it out, major college sports are just as dirty as politics... maybe worse.

Somebody, please... tell me one good thing he's done in his time at Alabama. How has he advanced our basketball program? Things that don't count include: conference wins (said it a million times... it's Kentucky and everyone else), academic AA, wins against Auburn (vomit).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.