ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone here making the trip to Indy?

budog

All American
Gold Member
Oct 19, 2005
Any of you Bama fans making the trip up to Indy want to meet for dinner tomorrow night? I have met some great lifelong friends on this board and I always like putting a face with the name. We will be arriving early tomorrow morning and we are staying on East Washington Street about 6 miles from the Arena.

Roll Tide!!

Reactions: pfaud001
Really wish I could. It's been hard finding tickets on the cheaper end. Not giving up until tomorrow evening.

No sooner than I typed this, I just snagged 2 off of Ticketmaster for $49. I think someone forgot to put a 2 in front of the 49? All other tickets for sale on Ticketmaster are in the mid 200s.

TEanfhs.png

I am super happy for you, but the price you paid sickens me.
Roll Tide!!!!

I am super happy for you, but the price you paid sickens me.
Roll Tide!!!!

I think I just got super lucky. I'm actually chatting with Ticketmaster right now just to make double sure that these are good tickets.

Where are your seats?

Any of you Bama fans making the trip up to Indy want to meet for dinner tomorrow night? I have met some great lifelong friends on this board and I always like putting a face with the name. We will be arriving early tomorrow morning and we are staying on East Washington Street about 6 miles from the Arena.

Roll Tide!!
I would love to be up there, but unfortunately there's this other version of March madness called tax season that's keeps us accountants holed up in our offices this time of year. With that said, if we make it to the Final Four I'll do my darndest to figure out a way to go.

Last edited:
What's the move for parking at Hinkle? Anyone know? Can't seem to find any information for game day.

I would love to be up there, but unfortunately there's this other version of March madness called tax season that's keeps us accountants holed up in our offices this time of year. With that said, if we make it to the Final Four I'll do my darndest to
I think I just got super lucky. I'm actually chatting with Ticketmaster right now just to make double sure that these are good tickets.

Where are your seats?
Section 105, I was told that my seats were behind the Bama bench, but until I get there I have no way to know for sure.

As for parking we are going to catch an Uber to the Arena.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

Reactions: oslim
Section 105, I was told that my seats were behind the Bama bench, but until I get there I have no way to know for sure.

As for parking we are going to catch an Uber to the Arena.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

That's awesome! Looks like 105 is behind where Butler's bench usually is, so that should be the home side.

We're way up in 317, so if there's any seats open near you, give us a shout lol. We're leaving tomorrow morning.

Reactions: oslim
I'm headed to Hinkle. But I do live up north and have friends that live in Indy, so much easier trip for me. At least it's just straight I-65 from Bama. I just looked at StubHub and you can get in for $200 per ticket at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT