ADVERTISEMENT

as of right now

What is your opinion on what players we look like we have a legit shot at?
ty rodgers, ernest udeh, zocko littleton, and julian phillips. the transfer portal might come into play. i think coach oats will use the transfer portial wisely. walker is still going to visit so we should be in it for him. i think gary, rojas, and gurley will be the only seniors.

Reactions: bet9 and Codie B
ty rodgers, ernest udeh, zocko littleton, and julian phillips. the transfer portal might come into play. i think coach oats will use the transfer portial wisely. walker is still going to visit so we should be in it for him. i think gary, rojas, and gurley will be the only seniors.
others guys to keep an eyes on are bryce sensabaugh, noah clowney, and kimilton hamilton.

Last edited:
Reactions: Codie B
Nick Smith got another futurecast for Arkansas from Jamie Shaw...
i think we are still in it for jarace walker. he does need a great visit on october 1. maybe we will already have a commitment from miller and want to play with him.

i think we are still in it for jarace walker. he does need a great visit on october 1. maybe we will already have a commitment from miller and want to play with him.
i wish we could get bradley on campus 1 more time, october 1 with walker would be the best time.

i wish we could get bradley on campus 1 more time, october 1 with walker would be the best time.
Going 0-3 with Bradley, Smith, and Walker would be a huge blow to our upcoming class. We're in on several other top 100 players that could possibly fill those slots, but we need to continue landing the elite guys to keep our program on track to be a national contender year in and year out.

I’m not confident on Walker right now. Seems like the ship has sailed. Hearing good things on Bradley right now and Miller. Miller’s could change daily but momentum is back with Alabama I believe
Do you believe Houston leads?

I’m not confident on Walker right now. Seems like the ship has sailed. Hearing good things on Bradley right now and Miller. Miller’s could change daily but momentum is back with Alabama I believe
maybe his visit will change his mind.

Ok Griffin looks legit! Got the kind of frame to put on muscle, Reminds me of a right handed Jalen Rose....

Reactions: Codie B
Walker is still expected to visit this weekend. I wouldn't think he would still be coming if we aren't in it. We need to hit it out of the park like we apparently did with Miller last weekend.

If we can get Miller and Walker on board, we will be fine., thanks jtr4...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT