ADVERTISEMENT

aTm v. UCheat

Vaughnbama

All American
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2009
Tonight’s game between Automated Teller Machine U and UCheatum is big in the grand scope of things. A win by the Orange thugs would give us a one game cushion with four to play. I dont care for UCheat, but a win would be nice.

Tonight’s game between Automated Teller Machine U and UCheatum is big in the grand scope of things. A win by the Orange thugs would give us a one game cushion with four to play. I dont care for UCheat, but a win would be nice.
Vols will probably throw the game just to spite us.

The way these two teams play the officials will need yellow hankies to call fouls. It will look like a football game on a basketball court. It being played in College Station likely means the Vols lose by 15 and struggle to score more than 45 points.

Well, the Vols had a chance when they got the steal on the inbound with less than a minute to go but then immediately turned it over back to A&M. Much like Bama football opponents, the bball team got Tennessee's best shot and then they sh*t the bed in their next two games after defeating the Tide (Kentucky and A&M). Smh.

Reactions: tidertimintn
The Vols aren't the same on the road where they won't get away with as much around the paint.

After seeing some of Ark tonight and seeing this game I have a weird feeling we could end up not winning the regular season. Buzz and A&M are like kryptonite to what Oats runs and their guards are tough. Tough enough to neutralize our guards if not push them around a bit. Plus Ark will be an entirely different team on Sat than the Ark we struggled to beat a few weeks ago. Then there's the current mess with Miles being pushed back into the forefront of everyone's mind that watches Bama basketball.

I'm hoping the road isn't kind to A&M who only has one home game remaining against us. We may need them to lose the next 2 games.

Reactions: Codie B
The Vols aren't the same on the road where they won't get away with as much around the paint.

After seeing some of Ark tonight and seeing this game I have a weird feeling we could end up not winning the regular season. Buzz and A&M are like kryptonite to what Oats runs and their guards are tough. Tough enough to neutralize our guards if not push them around a bit. Plus Ark will be an entirely different team on Sat than the Ark we struggled to beat a few weeks ago. Then there's the current mess with Miles being pushed back into the forefront of everyone's mind that watches Bama basketball.

I'm hoping the road isn't kind to A&M who only has one home game remaining against us. We may need them to lose the next 2 games.
May be fortunate to even win the league.

One of those 2 games is against Ole Miss. They're not losing that game. Mississippi State is the other. While it's possible that an upset could happen, I expect the Aggies to win that one as well. I think we win our next 3, but lose in College Station. A & M is a matchup nightmare for us. Taylor will overpower our guards, and Marble will dominate the paint. We'll still be a 1 seed in the NCAA tournament, but the 2 seed in the SEC tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT