ADVERTISEMENT

Au imposes post season ban

Probably because he didn’t do anything and AU has complied wholly with the NCAA while holding itself to account more than any other program in any of this did. That isn’t debatable.
I don’t think lil tigger knows the whole story. You pretty confident show cause Pearl is clean, right?
why would they self impose a post season ban? Because he knows that it’s possible there will be no post season, but the NCAA will see right through that.
The infractions obviously go beyond the Wiley - Purifoy cases because they sat out a season already.. This is going to get really interesting.

I don’t think lil tigger knows the whole story. You pretty confident show cause Pearl is clean, right?
why would they self impose a post season ban? Because he knows that it’s possible there will be no post season, but the NCAA will see right through that.
The infractions obviously go beyond the Wiley - Purifoy cases because they sat out a season already.. This is going to get really interesting.
is will wade going to retire before they get to him.

Reactions: xcop and Codie B
i have no problem with the post season ban. i’d be okay with a few scholly losses too. person messed up and we have paid and will pay for it. i’m not concerned about anything further, and no it won’t affect recruiting which is still lights out and 2nd in the SEC.

i have no problem with the post season ban. i’d be okay with a few scholly losses too. person messed up and we have paid and will pay for it. i’m not concerned about anything further, and no it won’t affect recruiting which is still lights out and 2nd in the SEC.
Now tigger, which site has the barn 2nd in the SEC recruiting rankings. Currently Rivals has them ranked 17th overall and 4 th in the SEC behind KY, BAMA, and the corn dogs. 247 has them 34th overall.
You‘re telling little lies again......

• Wow
Reactions: tomg505 and xcop
Tiger, I respect your posts as they are usually non confrontational. I seem to remember you said Auburn would not face any additional penalties but now have changed your opinion. Auburn went against the NCAA in hiring Pearl and believe this case will result in Lack of Institutional Control and perhaps a lengthy suspension for Pearl.

Tiger, I respect your posts as they are usually non confrontational. I seem to remember you said Auburn would not face any additional penalties but now have changed your opinion. Auburn went against the NCAA in hiring Pearl and believe this case will result in Lack of Institutional Control and perhaps a lengthy suspension for Pearl.
yea i like getting tigers opinions on here. usually from a different point of view. he has never been disrespectful to me or anybody else as far as i know

maybe so. i don’t think much more will come of this. it’s my understanding au had the option of forfeiting wins or taking a postseason ban. they chose the latter.

maybe so. i don’t think much more will come of this. it’s my understanding au had the option of forfeiting wins or taking a postseason ban. they chose the latter.
The fact that Pearl refused to cooperate with the Auburn athletic director and used his lawyer to stonewall the NCAA does not bode well for a positive outcome

Reactions: PlaidandParquet
The fact that Pearl refused to cooperate with the Auburn athletic director and used his lawyer to stonewall the NCAA does not bode well for a positive outcome
you misunderstand the situation. pearl didn’t stonewall the ncaa. he didn’t talk to au because, at the time, learn wanted to fire him.

auburn’s situation is literally identical to osu, who received a 1 year postseason ban. the only difference is au actually didn’t play wiley or purifoy for a year and restricted their own recruiting. no other school did that. not even close, actually.

Reactions: milso47
you misunderstand the situation. pearl didn’t stonewall the ncaa. he didn’t talk to au because, at the time, learn wanted to fire him.

auburn’s situation is literally identical to osu, who received a 1 year postseason ban. the only difference is au actually didn’t play wiley or purifoy for a year and restricted their own recruiting. no other school did that. not even close, actually.
I’m not familiar with the OSU situation but I doubt the fbi was wiretapping their assistant coach for a year. On the bright side at least they don’t have Pearl on tape discussing a strong ass offer like the LSU coach

Reactions: milso47 and xcop
But pearl is in charge, right ?

Probably because he didn’t do anything and AU has complied wholly with the NCAA while holding itself to account more than any other program in any of this did. That isn’t debatable.
His assistant head coach is in a hotel Room 6 hours before game brokering a $91000 deal for players and their families to use a certain representative

Given his track record I don't see au can hang on to him.

And I give you a little more info he never really met with Alban athletic officials, they just both agreed to say a meeting had taken place.. And of course the Auburn leadership Says they were satisfied with the answers he allegedly gave them. I guess the same answers that made arbour go ahead and impose a postseason ban

• Wow
Reactions: tomg505 and xcop
yea i like getting tigers opinions on here. usually from a different point of view. he has never been disrespectful to me or anybody else as far as i know
His being bold and naive doesn’t bother you, Mike.
guess you just laugh at him.

Reactions: milso47
is will wade going to retire before they get to him.
Seems that way, but they will get there. You do know the corn dogs case has been turned over to an independent service, and I can’t think of the name .
false

Reactions: PlaidandParquet
Tiger, you may want to drink heavily before reading this.

Auburn's Self-Imposed Postseason Ban Rings Hollow
"Last winter, the school assuredly received a Notice of Allegations from the NCAA regarding potential major rules violations. Auburn’s response was to hide it from the public, refuse to turn it over via freedom of information requests, reject questions about it and basically stick its fingers in its ears and shout, “I can’t hear you” at anyone trying to get to the bottom of the situation. Athletic director Allen Greene’s idea of leadership was to cower in his office and decline interview requests, retreating behind statements about “cooperating with the NCAA.”

Reactions: wtw82 and jtr4dad
His assistant head coach is in a hotel Room 6 hours before game brokering a $91000 deal for players and their families to use a certain representative

And I give you a little more info he never really met with Alban athletic officials, they just both agreed to say a meeting had taken place.. And of course the Auburn leadership Says they were satisfied with the answers he allegedly gave them. I guess the same answers that made arbour go ahead and impose a postseason ban
you have no clue what you’re talking about.

"Last winter, the school assuredly received a Notice of Allegations from the NCAA regarding potential major rules violations. Auburn’s response was to hide it from the public, refuse to turn it over via freedom of information requests, reject questions about it and basically stick its fingers in its ears and shout, “I can’t hear you” at anyone trying to get to the bottom of the situation. Athletic director Allen Greene’s idea of leadership was to cower in his office and decline interview requests, retreating behind statements about “cooperating with the NCAA.”
Well, it worked in the Cam Newton case. I guess you got to stick with what works.

Reactions: jtr4dad and milso47
just you saying person was brokering $91k for players/families shows how much you don’t actually know. you should educate yourself before speaking.
"Over a 10-month period, according to the FBI charges, the adviser/manager for professional athletes who was a cooperating witness for the FBI paid “approximately $91,500 in bribes in exchange for Person’s agreement to use his official influence” to persuade athletes Person thought would enter the NBA to hire the adviser/manager and buy suits from Michel."

One of many articles https://www.indystar.com/story/spor...-ncaa-assistants-corruption-scheme/703301001/

How's that for

"Over a 10-month period, according to the FBI charges, the adviser/manager for professional athletes who was a cooperating witness for the FBI paid “approximately $91,500 in bribes in exchange for Person’s agreement to use his official influence” to persuade athletes Person thought would enter the NBA to hire the adviser/manager and buy suits from Michel."

One of many articles https://www.indystar.com/story/spor...-ncaa-assistants-corruption-scheme/703301001/

How's that for
you still have no clue what you’re talking about. i don’t really have the time or patience to help you comprehend what you really don’t.

you still have no clue what you’re talking about. i don’t really have the time or patience to help you comprehend what you really don’t.
The above was in the FBI release. And if you think the Assistant head coach being in a different hotel from the team in New York City 6 hours before tip off of a game in the garden Is completely unknown to his head coach...

I think your time suddenly became short because I'm completely exposing that

Reactions: jtr4dad
The above was in the FBI release. And if you think the Assistant head coach being in a different hotel from the team in New York City 6 hours before tip off of a game in the garden Is completely unknown to his head coach...

I think your time suddenly became short because I'm completely exposing that
i’m not the idiot that thinks players or their families received $91k.

You are a bonafide joke. You have done nothing but spew all this garbage about how “ nothing” would come from the Lee County Bruce Pearl corruption but look at is now!! Self imposing a post ban in hopes they do not keep turning over more rocks. You have lost all credibility- not that you really had any to begin with. Time to take your medicine.

And Cooper may never play a minute in Lee County😂😂

You have no time or patience for the truth. Wiley
family got at least $10,000.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT