ADVERTISEMENT

Bama 2021-22 Preseason Top 10 and SEC favorite

Bama Swoosh

All American
Gold Member
Aug 23, 2002
Just saw Tony's note from Coach Hodgson and I've already been thinking Bama basketball should be ranked in the top 10 to start next season and the favorite to win the SEC title. Who would be ahead of us in the SEC?

Kentucky - coming off a losing season, no NCAA, but we know they will have talent. Seems like they have too much roster churn going and I don't expect the new recruits or Calipari's hair slick to be enough to save them.

Arkansas - got to the elite 8 over a 15 seed. Congrats fellas. They are losing Notae, Jalen Tate, and Justin Smith as seniors. Moses Moody is a lottery pick. MussMan will get a few transfers to go with their two 3-star recruits. They ain't beating us. Next...

LSU - recruiting class isn't looking great with one 3-star signed and a few 4-star commits. An hour ago Will Wade just said Cam Thomas, Watford, J Smart, and D Days will all enter the NBA draft. LSU big 4 moving on I guess the FBI is getting closer. Next...

Awbun - so sad you guys didn't get to play in the postseason, cheaters. And they still haven't heard from the NCAA. Gotta believe Sharife Cooper is gone. Justin Powell and Jamal Johnson gone. Looks like Pearl is riding friends of the program to the end with the pickup of Jabari Smith. Can't see them starting the season ahead of us. Next...

Tenn - likely losing Keon Johnson and Springer to NBA Draft. Losing Fulkerson and Pons-i-scheme as seniors. Have a 5-star coming in but yeah, not starting the year ahead of us - next...

Florida - have a 5-star guard coming in. Losing Tre Mann to the draft. Noah Locke and Quez Glover are leaving. Keyontae Johnson a question mark. They don't have anyone that scares you and I'm not convinced Mike White is that great. Next...

Georgia - they'll have Wheeler and KD Johnson back. Nobody else I see that's going to elevate them.

Nobody else is even in the conversation.

Coach Hodgson is right. The SEC runs through T-Town.

Just saw Tony's note from Coach Hodgson and I've already been thinking Bama basketball should be ranked in the top 10 to start next season and the favorite to win the SEC title. Who would be ahead of us in the SEC?

Kentucky - coming off a losing season, no NCAA, but we know they will have talent. Seems like they have too much roster churn going and I don't expect the new recruits or Calipari's hair slick to be enough to save them.

Arkansas - got to the elite 8 over a 15 seed. Congrats fellas. They are losing Notae, Jalen Tate, and Justin Smith as seniors. Moses Moody is a lottery pick. MussMan will get a few transfers to go with their two 3-star recruits. They ain't beating us. Next...

LSU - recruiting class isn't looking great with one 3-star signed and a few 4-star commits. An hour ago Will Wade just said Cam Thomas, Watford, J Smart, and D Days will all enter the NBA draft. LSU big 4 moving on I guess the FBI is getting closer. Next...

Awbun - so sad you guys didn't get to play in the postseason, cheaters. And they still haven't heard from the NCAA. Gotta believe Sharife Cooper is gone. Justin Powell and Jamal Johnson gone. Looks like Pearl is riding friends of the program to the end with the pickup of Jabari Smith. Can't see them starting the season ahead of us. Next...

Tenn - likely losing Keon Johnson and Springer to NBA Draft. Losing Fulkerson and Pons-i-scheme as seniors. Have a 5-star coming in but yeah, not starting the year ahead of us - next...

Florida - have a 5-star guard coming in. Losing Tre Mann to the draft. Noah Locke and Quez Glover are leaving. Keyontae Johnson a question mark. They don't have anyone that scares you and I'm not convinced Mike White is that great. Next...

Georgia - they'll have Wheeler and KD Johnson back. Nobody else I see that's going to elevate them.

Nobody else is even in the conversation.

Coach Hodgson is right. The SEC runs through T-Town.
Thanks for the info. I was wondering what teams had returning but was too lazy to research it.

ADVERTISEMENT