ADVERTISEMENT

Bama at South Alabama - Tues Nov 15 9pm ESPNU

Tipoff has changed from 7pm to 9pm due to ESPNU televising this game.

Late tip is probably going to cut attendance in half. Terrible start time for a Tuesday night

They have a 7 footer that is 260 lbs and some good shooters. If we continue to play defense the way we have the first 2 games, we will be fine.

MobileBama has been waiting a loooong time for this one!!

I have but I hate the 9pm tip. Really wanted the wife and kids to come as I've got season tickets to the Jags. No way they can make it and same goes for a lot of people in Mobile. A 7pm tip and the place would be sold out.

I have but I hate the 9pm tip. Really wanted the wife and kids to come as I've got season tickets to the Jags. No way they can make it and same goes for a lot of people in Mobile. A 7pm tip and the place would be sold out.
Yeah I do not get their angle here other than TV priority. I’d rather it be ESPN+ and it be a sold out venue

Yeah I do not get their angle here other than TV priority. I’d rather it be ESPN+ and it be a sold out venue
The last I looked the tickets are sold out, could be wrong though. I'll be there, the tip could be 12 midnight it's still better than driving 4 hrs to Tuscaloosa.

Reactions: Codie B
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT