ADVERTISEMENT

BAMA BB....I know its hard to complain about the season..

telgtr

All American
Gold Member
Jul 20, 2007
It would not surprise me if they lose the next two, make it two games in the SEC & NCAA tournament and out.

It would not surprise me if they lose the next two, make it two games in the SEC & NCAA tournament and out.
I bet 2 years ago you was just hoping to make the tournament. Now your complaining they might only make 2 games then out of the big dance. Bama fans are something else!

Reactions: lookinforawin
They are going to win the next two. Get to the finals of the SEC Tournament. Be a 3 or 4 seed in the NCAA Tournament and make it to at least the Sweet Sixteen and maybe the Elite 8.

Sometimes it isn't an immediate overnight transformation.

Although they are winning, winning sometimes brings complacency... players have to learn they have a target on their backs now and every aspect of their game has to be fine-tuned and they have to be ready to play when the whistle blows.

Opponents are ready and in many cases their players are marginal talent, but just have their game face on.

They are going to win the next two. Get to the finals of the SEC Tournament. Be a 3 or 4 seed in the NCAA Tournament and make it to at least the Sweet Sixteen and maybe the Elite 8.
I think we lose Saturday, but beat the boogs in the next game. I'm not sure about the SEC tournament. If the season ended today, Kentucky would be the 8 seed and we'd play them on Friday. The Cats seem to be finally figuring things out, so I wouldn't be very confident in that matchup. I hope we don't play a makeup game next Saturday unless it's against Vanderbilt. Florida, Georgia, and Ole Miss are our other possible opponents and I don't believe we would beat any of the 3 on the road with the way we've played in our last several games.

ADVERTISEMENT