ADVERTISEMENT

Bama in Top 11 for #2 overall '22 player

Amazing at auburn recruiting so great recently
I know it's easy to speculate that AU is cheating and it wouldn't surprise me if they, as well as everybody else in the nation, are. But as long as Pearl and Oats run the fun and gun systems that they do they will continue to sign great players IMO.

I know it's easy to speculate that AU is cheating and it wouldn't surprise me if they, as well as everybody else in the nation, are. But as long as Pearl and Oats run the fun and gun systems that they do they will continue to sign great players IMO.
At this point Pearl has pretty much established himself as a known cheater and he’s thrown caution to the wind. But, he’s also a fine coach and it’s easy to see why players would want to play for him.

Reactions: terp john
very frustrating to see good players turn down that sweet AU money to play at other programs for free.
Generally the kids Alabama are bringing in are not very involved with Auburn. If you I would be more concerned how au seems to control the Georgia Aau scene even getting transfers that are big time Georgia legacies

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT