ADVERTISEMENT

barry dunning

FWIW Dunning was supposed to commit yesterday but delayed his decision. South Alabama is putting on the full court press to keep Dunning in Mobile and could get the surprise commit over Arkansas and Memphis. Would be a huge get for the Jags.

Reactions: flip1
FWIW Dunning was supposed to commit yesterday but delayed his decision. South Alabama is putting on the full court press to keep Dunning in Mobile and could get the surprise commit over Arkansas and Memphis. Would be a huge get for the Jags.
i dont think bama pushed to hard for him.

He picked Arkansas. Kind of surprising to be honest. I’m not that high on Dunning either ,
Guess Bama didn’t think he was that good. I know Ark is very happy with his commitment.

Until Alabama possibly steals their top recruit Nick Smith
I hope so. I don't see Nick get much chatter on here but he visited and obviously likes us so maybe. Hope so. 6'5 guards that can shoot are...well, sometimes named Petty and Primo lol. Really hope we get Nick. Derrian Ford from Arkansas likes us too huh?

Huffman is probably better than McGill in most aspects but Huffman is athletic and big and they are giving him some problems.

Huffman is probably better than McGill in most aspects but Huffman is athletic and big and they are giving him some problems.
Huffman had been in control the entire game. Up about 12 when I said this and then they go to sleep and McGill wakes up.

Thats where he needs to go-go to South Alabama and get some PT and develop his game in front of hometown crowd.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT