ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball info....

T_WIGS

All American
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2007
This team is going to be really good and they are really gelling together as a group. There are some that left that won't be missed as much as you might think. What Oats has done putting this together this fast after losing some good guys is quite remarkable and he never stops pursuing and getting guys that can go. This offseason has been even better than last year. If we stay injury free, this team will be really good.

This team is going to be really good and they are really gelling together as a group. There are some that left that won't be missed as much as you might think. What Oats has done putting this together this fast after losing some good guys is quite remarkable and he never stops pursuing and getting guys that can go. This offseason has been even better than last year. If we stay injury free, this team will be really good.
i hope you're right. last year i think we knew we was going to be good. this recruiting and transfers are hard to predict. i agree this team has a chance to be good.

Good to hear from you T_WIGS, there is plenty of scorers on this team and CNO requires that you play hard hat defense so they should be really fun to watch.
Oats not only scraped this team together , he replaced his entire coaching staff to boot. WOW!

Good to hear from you T_WIGS, there is plenty of scorers on this team and CNO requires that you play hard hat defense so they should be really fun to watch.
Oats not only scraped this team together , he replaced his entire coaching staff to boot. WOW!
That is what is amazing to me. There was a period of time that Oates had no staff what so ever helping him during this off season.

I hope you are all right. We lost six of our first seven players from a team that was seeded #1 in the country. I think we will be a very good team this year, but to hope we are as good as last year is a stretch.

Reactions: bet9 and Codie B
looking at the schedule i guessed 25 wins. not as many as last year but not bad.
Without looking at SEC schedule, I have us with seven winnable games, three toss ups and two underdog games. A 25 win season may be wishful thinking, before we see what is on the Court. Remember we only have three returning contributors and only one was a starter.

Without looking at SEC schedule, I have us with seven winnable games, three toss ups and two underdog games. A 25 win season may be wishful thinking, before we see what is on the Court. Remember we only have three returning contributors and only one was a starter.
Three returning players is the new norm, the transfer portal took care of thaT.

Vaughn,
I think we’re going to have to quarantine you.
I hope you are all right. We lost six of our first seven players from a team that was seeded #1 in the country. I think we will be a very good team this year, but to hope we are as good as last year is a stretch.
who said we would be better than last year, I must have missed that post. I said we would be really fun to watch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT