ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball.. Is… BACK!

giphy.gif

Really anxious to see what this team can do. I think I've heard more hype about Miller than Davidson ever got. It's nearing Sexton level hype from those that watched some of the summer work.

Also heard a few talk like Oats is trying to get out in front with this team with regards to effort and defense. Something like "if you won't play D and work hard you won't play". Also saw a comment to the effect of him not wanting more than 1 on the court that can't shoot it from outside. Interested to see if he can follow through with it. IMO he let too much slide last season but maybe it didn't present itself until after Gonzaga.

I always have a bunch of hope for these teams and from season to season the teams really change. This team look stronger to me because of Brandon Miller
who may be a lottery pick. Then we have a slew of 5 star guards and our newbies with Bradley, Griffen, Clowney and Pringle. Dom Welch will be a contributor with his experience, and finally Numari Burnette will get to play and hopefully we get JQ back in due time.
I've been waiting for someone to say that!
I never get too geeked up at the first day of practice, but I think this team will be damn good. yes, I said it and pwest can come argue with me starting now.😎

I think we have several players capable as well. Burnette, Bradley, Griffen and Miller and any others that we really haven't seen yet will be like unwrapping Christmas presents as we get into the season. I just hope we're getting what we asked for😎

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT