ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball nuggets are scarce these days

I just read an article on Twitter. I’m thinking it was from a rival site. But Oats mentioned Q and how the 2 bigs Bruner and Reese have shot the ball the best. And how Reese has lost weight and he’s healthy and looks athletic.

Last edited:
This will be interesting to see how CNO uses all the players we have now and keep them happy. I really think he can truly play his type of game now with this roster.
I also can't see shack not starting and Tchikou as well. Primo will obviously get a lot of playing time and Ellis is supposedly filling it up so Nate will have plenty of choices if someone is having an off day or get in foul trouble.
The really fun thing will be watching them play fast with great options off the bench.

I am a little amazed to hear us talk about all this talent. I am buying in and sure hope I havn't been scammed. So looking forward tot he season RTR
We are going to be good. I say this every year, but I think this time may be different.
BruisedHairyFreshwatereel-size_restricted.gif

Also glad to hear Rojas is looking good after his injury past year.
we need all the healthy bodies on this roster we can get. Gary is out for a while and he is the only one on the team that is hurt as far as I know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT