ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball practice begins today

Notes from 2nd day of practice:

Oats stated Primo suffered a minor injury that sidelined him for 3 weeks but is fine

Bruner has been nicked up but has been practicing.

Primo and Herb are the primary PGs behind Quinerly. Primo has really done well in that role so far.

Keon Ellis continues to look great shooting the ball.

Oats stated Primo suffered a minor injury that sidelined him for 3 weeks but is fine

Primo and Herb are the primary PGs behind Quinerly. Primo has really done well in that role so far.

sounds like ellis will be getting playing time.

How has Tchikou looked?

Reactions: bet9

Harper, will we be getting regular updates on any practice sessions or are they closed?

Reactions: milso47
i love shack but have heard keon ellis is playing great on both ends of the court at shooting guard.
I read Oats saying that since they started team activities that they are monitoring and charting all shots taken in practice. He said Keon Ellis was the leader in 3%. I figured he could play D. Nice frame, length and pretty outrageous athleticism. Think he is the sleeper of the class. Have thought that since watching his games. Kid can play.

ADVERTISEMENT