ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball tickets

TuskedUp

All District
Jun 26, 2018
I know this is a long shot but if anyone ends up with an opportunity to get tickets and can’t go or wants to opt out, please let me know. I’d be interested in purchasing them from you. Any input is appreciated.

Reactions: pfaud001
My thought is if I have to pay $1000 Tide Pride for my 2 seats and then just buy 6-8 tickets it would not be worth it. If I sold the ticket opportunity it would include the tide pride price. I probably don't have enough points to be included anyway.

Reactions: milso47
My thought is if I have to pay $1000 Tide Pride for my 2 seats and then just buy 6-8 tickets it would not be worth it. If I sold the ticket opportunity it would include the tide pride price. I probably don't have enough points to be included anyway.
john i hate to think of you not being at the games. also @jjerry . iknow you guys are always there. i always look forward to your info from the games

Will be the first season in almost 50 years, i will miss. I suspect i won't have the points to get the opportunity to buy the tickets. I imagine it will be the folks with football and basketball tickets. But we have a television.

I'm just mad knowing that I drive 2.5 hours each way to every home game every year, and some schmuck who buys tickets and doesn't even use them will get tickets.

Wonder what the scalping situation will be if it exists at all. I didn't wait my entire life for this season and live walking distance from Coleman to not see our best team ever play. Gotta be kidding me with this ish...

Wonder what the scalping situation will be if it exists at all. I didn't wait my entire life for this season and live walking distance from Coleman to not see our best team ever play. Gotta be kidding me with this ish...
Definately gonna be a sellers market. Guy wants $60 per for Vandy game how you suppose to tell him no and keep walking? Especially after you've driven 2 hours to get there.

Definately gonna be a sellers market. Guy wants $60 per for Vandy game how you suppose to tell him no and keep walking? Especially after you've driven 2 hours to get there.

I would think it would significantly more than that. Like 3-4 times that price.

I would think it would significantly more than that. Like 3-4 times that price.
Based on what? I seriously doubt there will be an abundance of tickets available for the scalpers.
Can't wait to hear what attendance is allowed in Coleman.

Last edited:
I agree, but I’m hoping for a few more.
Anyway my point is scalpers will have a hard time finding any tickets, not to say some season ticket people may scalp their own tickets if they are lucky enough to get them. I’m so far down the list on points, just not looking to get many if any tickets.

Yes, if you thought we didn’t have many fans show up for a team like Mercer, you will really notice the difference.

I still haven't gotten that email. I must not have enough points to get one .
My father hadn't gotten it either. They may have the wrong email for you. I would call and check Tide Pride.

I got the survey a couple of weeks ago. I suspect I don't have the points unless others turn them down.

Same here. I didn't receive that email either. Hoping to get a couple of tickets for the JSU game. May be a tall order.

I got the survey a couple of weeks ago. I suspect I don't have the points unless others turn them down.
I still think it is worth the call to check. Monday is the due date.

I still think it is worth the call to check. Monday is the due date.

I called today and was told that the top 50 in TP points were offered their normal package, and was told the "Public" tier didn't get any tickets. Not sure what kind of tickets @xcop has, but that's what I was told for mine.

I called today and was told that the top 50 in TP points were offered their normal package, and was told the "Public" tier didn't get any tickets. Not sure what kind of tickets @xcop has, but that's what I was told for mine.
I have no idea about that but just as well I didn't get it . I had decided against buying one of the package as much as I will miss the games.

we asked for the Furman, KY, Gators and Vandy package,Any way that’s what we sent in. No Guarantees we get them.
Can’t remember the other 4 team packages, but if you guys want to know, I’ll post it later on.

Last edited:
I just don't feel comfortable paying $100 a ticket including Tide Pride. One day all of this will return to normal.
So does passing on tickets penalize you guys in any way going forward? I sure hope not. Hope this all returns to normal by next season.

Reactions: milso47
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT