ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball ⚾️ Boeheim tests ++

Thanks, fellas. I just got my test today and I am negative. I don’t feel 100%, but pretty close.

Reactions: Codie B
It is a very strange disease. We have had one friend (with serious co-morbidities) die after weeks on a respirator, one friend who was in excellent health who has been very sick for 90+ days and has heart damage, other friends who suffered significant but not life-threatening symptoms (headache, serious fatigue, etc), others who had only mild symptoms, two grandsons and one of their girlfriends who suffered mild to moderate symptoms (again, headache and fatigue), and one girlfriend (age 21) who experienced severe flu-like symptoms. So, Russian Roulette.

Reactions: pfaud001
It is a very strange disease. We have had one friend (with serious co-morbidities) die after weeks on a respirator, one friend who was in excellent health who has been very sick for 90+ days and has heart damage, other friends who suffered significant but not life-threatening symptoms (headache, serious fatigue, etc), others who had only mild symptoms, two grandsons and one of their girlfriends who suffered mild to moderate symptoms (again, headache and fatigue), and one girlfriend (age 21) who experienced severe flu-like symptoms. So, Russian Roulette.
It is crazy. I know over 70 people that have had it now. Two had a rough go, but the rest have been mild.

Reactions: Codie B
It is crazy. I know over 70 people that have had it now. Two had a rough go, but the rest have been mild.
You know a lot more than 70 people who have had the virus, they and you just never realized it. I think we would all be shocked if everyone who has had it turned blue for a day. It would be like living with the smurfs.

• Haha
Reactions: pfaud001
Doubt it for plus 70s but for the 20 something crowd you are probably right.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT