ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting BONE: Quick note on official visitors

Andrew Bone

BamaInsider Senior Recruiting Analyst
Jun 24, 2012
Alabama
I know a lot of you are wanting updates on official visitors. It's just a little bit tougher than you might think. Some of these players don't talk at all. Others have been traveling all day and worn out from the weekend. I hope to get some of the uncommitted guys as quickly as possible. Please be patient.

Who made it on campus?

Jerry Jeudy, five-star WR from Deerfield Beach HS in Florida (Alabama commitment)

Trey Smith, Rivals100 OL from University of Jackson School in Tenn.

Daniel Wright, four-star safety from St. Thomas Aquinas in Fort Lauderdale (FSU commitment)

Tarik Black, Rivals100 WR from Cheshire Academy in Connecticut

Chadarius Townsend, four-star athlete from Tanner HS in Alabama (Alabama commitment)

Justin Thomas, three-star defensive end from Spanish Fort HS in Alabama (LSU commitment)

What I know

I spoke with a source this evening who informed me the visits could not have been any better. Alabama definitely feels in strong contention now for Trey Smith. Also made a very strong impression on Daniel Wright.

Tarik Black and Justin Thomas are on stand-by. There are others higher on the board, and Alabama will wait for those players to decide before they accept commitments. Black is likely going to Michigan if the spot is not available at Alabama.

Jeudy and Townsend are solid commitments.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News