ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting Charles Bediako Top 5 (UPDATED)

5 star C Charles Bediako will release his final 5 schools tomorrow at 3 PM CT. Keep a look out as you already know Alabama is going to make it.
Hey JH, in your gut tell me which three do we get out of the four guys we’re recruiting hard. I’ll hang up and listen.....

Reactions: bet9

Definitely would never have thought this article would be written lol. The title. The opening line. And it's THEM saying it, not us, so it's legit. Just a big perception thing. We're winning!

I’m not nearly as high on Bediako as most. Doesn’t seem like a good fit for Oats’ system. Hopefully he improves/has improved his offensive game a lot. If we get Langston Wilson and Caleb Houston, then I don’t want him. Don’t have to sign a true 5 just for the sake of signing one.

I’m not nearly as high on Bediako as most. Doesn’t seem like a good fit for Oats’ system. Hopefully he improves/has improved his offensive game a lot. If we get Langston Wilson and Caleb Houston, then I don’t want him. Don’t have to sign a true 5 just for the sake of signing one.
He is not a true 5 though. He shoots pretty well from 3 and is insanely athletic for his size.

we got to have a guy to guard the other teams bigs and rebound.

I went back and did some digging on Bediako, watching what I could find on him, and I will say I am changing my tune some FWIW. I liked what I saw.

Reactions: bet9
im sure cardet will pick up alot of offers but im with you, give mw wilson, bediako, and houstan.

What are your thoughts on Cardet’s game and his projection?

I feel like it’s practically a guarantee that we lose one underclassmen to either a transfer, or to the draft, just because it’s almost unheard of not in this day and age of college b-ball. So that would give us at least five spots for this class. If we add Wilson, Bediako, and Houston to the two we already have, is Cardet in your opinion worthy of being an “oversign” - i.e. too good to pass up on, and a situation where Oats would ask a current player to move on to create a spot for him?

What are your thoughts on Cardet’s game and his projection?

I feel like it’s practically a guarantee that we lose one underclassmen to either a transfer, or to the draft, just because it’s almost unheard of not in this day and age of college b-ball. So that would give us at least five spots for this class. If we add Wilson, Bediako, and Houston to the two we already have, is Cardet in your opinion worthy of being an “oversign” - i.e. too good to pass up on, and a situation where Oats would ask a current player to move on to create a spot for him?
being 6-6 and a shooting guard he will be a mismatch hor the defence. very good looking prospect. i hope we sign him.

Reactions: milso47
ADVERTISEMENT