ADVERTISEMENT

chirp chirp chirp

Still shocking to me the attitude that was given to the paying customers here. I like the MB but I don’t blame the others for leaving. I have had this account since when I would ask for it for Christmas in middle school and I’m thinking of leaving too. Damn shame.

There is no basketball, softball or baseball coveraged Just like the University the only sport they care about is
football The University of Texas won 4 NCAA titles in 2022 The University of Alabama none I love football but
I love the other sports also I'm beginning to wonder about our AD His baseball coaching hire was a disaster

This site is basically on life support and that's a damn shame given the bb fanbase at UA. Whom ever manages this site must have cobwebs covering his/her keyboard or maybe the equipment needs to be updated.

R.784f178683d0e1a098fedc57f943d54a

Reactions: jmillerbama
Couldn’t agree more! They care more about suspending customers than other sports coverage! Bunch of clowns running the circus!
Yea it would be nice to bring back bgharper, xcop, vaughnbama, pvrick, ccntenn, eugdan, dennydennycrane, and my Father who shall remain nameless. l was told these guys used to help keep alot of interest going on this basketball board a couple of years ago.

Yea it would be nice to bring back bgharper, xcop, vaughnbama, pvrick, ccntenn, eugdan, dennydennycrane, and my Father who shall remain nameless. l was told these guys used to help keep alot of interest going on this basketball board a couple of years ago.
all seemed to be good guys, but not much going on in college basketball right now.

I joined BOL and talk hoops there. Sub runs out here in December. There is a LOT of bball and baseball interest and discussion over there.

I understand Kyle is going through some personal stuff so not going to attack him, but the decision to not hire anyone after tony left makes me question the sites financial well being. College baseball and basketball are growing in popularity. We have a basketball program on the rise that fans are more and more interested in. Bone is currently the only one putting in work for the site, and Kyle is exclusively football(he is atleast open about that.) there will be no basketball coverage beyond what posters bring to this hidden board here and most of the ones that love hoops have left/are leaving

I’ve been on the Bama rivals site(few changes along the way) since 2001 when I used to post under my dads account as a 9 year old. Never seen a 2 person staff before. Always atleast 3, and often 4+ providing constant content. That’s over with apparently and the reason I’m gone

I joined BOL and talk hoops there. Sub runs out here in December. There is a LOT of bball and baseball interest and discussion over there.

I understand Kyle is going through some personal stuff so not going to attack him, but the decision to not hire anyone after tony left makes me question the sites financial well being. College baseball and basketball are growing in popularity. We have a basketball program on the rise that fans are more and more interested in. Bone is currently the only one putting in work for the site, and Kyle is exclusively football(he is atleast open about that.) there will be no basketball coverage beyond what posters bring to this hidden board here and most of the ones that love hoops have left/are leaving

I’ve been on the Bama rivals site(few changes along the way) since 2001 when I used to post under my dads account as a 9 year old. Never seen a 2 person staff before. Always atleast 3, and often 4+ providing constant content. That’s over with apparently and the reason I’m gone
I agree 100% with this. BOL also has a very good podcast where they talk weekly about team stuff. Its a shame tho, really like Kyle and Bone is the best

Reactions: GOBAMA100
ADVERTISEMENT