ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Murphy

Ducky Lee

All American
Gold Member
Jul 30, 2001
You can bitch and gripe all you want Coach Murphy will leave when he wants to! IMO he will NEVER get fired! He is BAMA softball!
The last three years I believe he has lost 6,8 ,10 conference games. This year after three series we are 6-9 and appear to be heading nowhere. Can we turn the season around? I hope so but I seriously doubt it.
That being said he has done as much for BAMA softball as any BAMA coaches not named Bryant, Saban or Patterson!
Look at the controversy over Eli being replaced! Coach Murphy is a HALL of FAME Coach and how can you just say good by?
I believe his arrogant and thinks he is bullet proof! And you know he just might be bullet proof! He could retire and walk away. But wether he like him now or not, there will never be another Patrick Murphy softball coach at Alabama!
We just might have to grit our teeth and hope things get turned around! If anyone can do it’s Coach Murphy!
What we need to do and should do is get behind our team and hope and pray they can turn this season around!
ROLL TIDE ROLL!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News