ADVERTISEMENT

D.J. Jeffries

Vaughnbama

All American
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2009
I don't know if anyone has noticed this one, but D.J. Jeffries, a two year player for Memphis, has entered the Transfer Portal. I know he has had good playing time at Memphis, has decent stats, and was a big contributor for Memphis. He was also a target for Avery, when Avery was at Bama, so I don't know if there is any interest. He is a pretty good player.

I don't know if anyone has noticed this one, but D.J. Jeffries, a two year player for Memphis, has entered the Transfer Portal. I know he has had good playing time at Memphis, has decent stats, and was a big contributor for Memphis. He was also a target for Avery, when Avery was at Bama, so I don't know if there is any interest. He is a pretty good player.
if he wants to make some money, will wade is looking.

Reactions: HOUNDZTOOTH1
Does Miss State pay as much for basketball players as they do for football players?

With the addition of Brooks (UNC) and this kid State is setting themselves up to make some noise. Their two guards were both top 10 in SEC scoring last season.

Reactions: cola68
With the addition of Brooks (UNC) and this kid State is setting themselves up to make some noise. Their two guards were both top 10 in SEC scoring last season.
If they get Jeffries I would make them my preseason SEC favorite next year.

I can’t make that leap.
They would have arguably the best front court in the country with Tolu Smith, Brooks, and Jeffries. Molinar and Stewart are a terrific back court. That would give them the best starting five in the SEC, and one of the best in the country.

They would have arguably the best front court in the country with Tolu Smith, Brooks, and Jeffries. Molinar and Stewart are a terrific back court. That would give them the best starting five in the SEC, and one of the best in the country.
I think I disagree more with the staff’s ability who oversees that talent than your assessment

tennessee has 3 good young players coming in.
But they are losing 2 to the draft as well. The attrition isn't my point. My point is they had talent this year and that offensive style holds them to 60-65 points a game.

Reactions: pfaud001
I’ll take our back court against almost anyone’s, and our front court will be up and coming as well..
can’t wait til next season.
Also I get the feeling Nate Oats isn’t through with recruiting.

Reactions: pfaud001 and xcop
Our backcourt? What will we play four guards and one player in the post. For all intents and purposes, that is what we did this year with four guards and one big man. Gary is no taller than three of our guards, but he does eat up space.

ADVERTISEMENT