ADVERTISEMENT

Davidson's commit is biggest committment in years

bama_sdu

All American
Jun 6, 2009
Davidson, JQ, Shack, Primo, Ellis will be one hell of a backcourt in 21-22 season.

With one more impact big man to go along with Alex Tchickou, Keon Ambrose-Hylton, Darius Miles, James Rojas, Jusuan Holt (hopefully Bediako) the roster might be even more talented than this years team.
I think Miles will be a surprise star. The coaches love him. We will need a replacement for Bruner which is where Bediako comes in. Harper, any update on where we currently stand with him? Do we still look good?

Davidson, JQ, Shack, Primo, Ellis will be one hell of a backcourt in 21-22 season.

With one more impact big man to go along with Alex Tchickou, Keon Ambrose-Hylton, Darius Miles, James Rojas, Jusuan Holt (hopefully Bediako) the roster might be even more talented than this years team.
I think Miles will be a surprise star. The coaches love him. We will need a replacement for Bruner which is where Bediako comes in. Harper, any update on where we currently stand with him? Do we still look good?
Jmo but we're in great shape with Bediako however we're up against elite programs so it isn't a done deal but I like our chances very much. We've really got momentum and JD puts it to the stratosphere. Playing with his mates on Team Canada South is definitely super appealing to him. Getting JD shows we can also land the occasional non-Canadian lol. All this talk about Caleb Houstan has my head kinda in the clouds. Holt, JD, Bediako and Houston? Holy crap. Plus another guy too if not more.

EDIT I also agree about liking Myles. He's got some really good film out there. I think he was underrated. Really good handles and has a bag to dip into when he's going to the hole. Very nice frame. A redshirt year seems possible but that's cool. Will probably help him out a ton.

Last edited:
JD is the biggest recruit we’ve landed since Richard Hendrix. Why? Because you have to keep top 10 players that are in your back yard. So many times over the years UK would steal top talent like Cousins and Bledsoe from under us. JD is the 3rd highest recruit Alabama has ever landed and is the most cant miss recruit in quite some time.

JD is the biggest recruit we’ve landed since Richard Hendrix. Why? Because you have to keep top 10 players that are in your back yard. So many times over the years UK would steal top talent like Cousins and Bledsoe from under us. JD is the 3rd highest recruit Alabama has ever landed and is the most cant miss recruit in quite some time.
I was thinking, in state wise, JayMichael Green, but your point is well made.

Are y’all forgetting Collin Sexton?
Top draft pick who carried our team. Time will tell if he is a better recruit.

There is no doubt this is a big deal for coach O. Nate is marking his area with this type of recruit.
It was really depressing to see players go elsewhere out of state because these programs in state were so bad...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT