ADVERTISEMENT

Did anybody find it odd

How Arkansas celebrated after the game last night? They acted as if they won the SEC or the NC. The coach was running around like an idiot. All that, after a ridiculous display by Doug Shows. I’d be embarrassed.
They beat the #6 team in the country by a good margin. Stop Bama from clinching the SEC on their floor. They are college kids enjoying their success of their hard work and it confirms to them that they can play with anyone. I say fvck it and enjoy the win, they deserved it.

They beat the #6 team in the country by a good margin. Stop Bama from clinching the SEC on their floor. They are college kids enjoying their success of their hard work and it confirms to them that they can play with anyone. I say fvck it and enjoy the win, they deserved it.
Their coach did show a lot of unbridled emotion. There's too much video now days for that kind of behavior not to become bulletin board material. I understand in the privacy of your dressing room, but not in the arena. Just my opinion, which isn't worth a plug nickel.
RTR!

How Arkansas celebrated after the game last night? They acted as if they won the SEC or the NC. The coach was running around like an idiot. All that, after a ridiculous display by Doug Shows. I’d be embarrassed.
I agree. It's was a little over the top for a regular season win. It was a revenge win for a 30 point loss coupled with a hell of a lot of help from the refs!

Reactions: bet9
Their coach did show a lot of unbridled emotion. There's too much video now days for that kind of behavior not to become bulletin board material. I understand in the privacy of your dressing room, but not in the arena. Just my opinion, which isn't worth a plug nickel.
RTR!
It's been well established he is a weird dude.

Reactions: freddieman and Bhug
It was their biggest home game in over 20 years. They beat the #6 team in the country, avenging a 31 point beatdown from a month ago, and keeping their SEC championship hopes alive. I don't blame them at all for celebrating. I actually took it as a compliment to our team that they were so amped up for beating us. That just shows the respect that our guys have earned around the league. I'd much rather a team celebrate like that after beating us than acting like it's no big deal.

It was their biggest home game in over 20 years. They beat the #6 team in the country, avenging a 31 point beatdown from a month ago, and keeping their SEC championship hopes alive. I don't blame them at all for celebrating. I actually took it as a compliment to our team that they were so amped up for beating us. That just shows the respect that our guys have earned around the league. I'd much rather a team celebrate like that after beating us than acting like it's no big deal.
You beat me to this. When is the last time someone was so amped up about beating us? Hopefully, our players use it as motivation.

Reactions: bet9 and budog
ADVERTISEMENT