ADVERTISEMENT

fellows we got beat but

milso47

All American
Gold Member
Apr 16, 2008
luverne al
sorry if most of this has been posted, but i have not read the board.

i believe dayton is a damn good basketball team and nobody will beat them easily. none of us believe in moral victories, but i saw a lot of positive things this afternoon. game could have gone either way, and i think this bunch can have a good year

coach johnson did a damn good days work when he got corbin collins. he is a good player and he is a winner. i know we got beat, but i think he will be our go to guy in crunch time and i think he will come thru more often than not.

key looked good for a freshman and he has a chance to develop into a really good player

riley had his usual lunch pale day. played great defense and worked hard keeping lose balls alive and rebounding. he cooled off on his 3 point shooting after his 1st two shots and probably should have not took the last one he took, but he can play for me any time and he too is a winner

ingram had a good game and he will do a good job all year i think.

jimmie and donta both played hard on the boards and jimmie has got better every year. i thought he had a good game

as all of you know i was not nearly as high on king or davis as most of you were, but they will contribute i think. we need shannon to step up and get hot shooting like he has done in the past

i am proud of coach johnson and these kids and i think we will win our share of them before this year is over.

md

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News