ADVERTISEMENT

Football 🏈 First game at Bryant-Denny Stadium

Jack Knowlton

All American
Staff
Oct 10, 2023
Despite the pregame rain and chilly press box conditions, I absolutely loved my first experience of a Bama game. I grew up going to games at Camp Randall and went to my fair share at Mizzou when I was in college. I obviously love both of those environments — any fans going to the Wisconsin game will have a great time — but they didn't pale in comparison to what I experienced watching a night game inside Bryant-Denny Stadium. I was on the field for the final few minutes and watching the fans perform Dixieland Delight (with Terrion Arnold leading, nice touch) was unlike anything I've experienced at a CFB game before. I was telling a few colleagues, it felt like I was in some sort of football fever dream. I couldn't really even comprehend how electric the atmosphere was and this was Game 1 of the season against a group of five team. I can't even imagine how it will be when the Bulldogs come to town in a few weeks.

Super excited to keep covering games at BDS this year and I'm glad I got to finally enjoy the experience of watching the game there. It truly does live up to the hype!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News