ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball ⚾️ Game thread: Alabama basketball vs. Louisiana-Lafayette

Alabama is on a 6-0 run and leads ULL 58-54 with 6:33 to play. Keon Ellis to the line for 3.

Nice put-back dunk by Darius Miles. Alabama trails ULL 51-47 with 12:37 to play.

Alabama is 4 of 23 from 3. Keon Ellis has all of those buckets and is 4 of 8 from beyond the arc.
I have been harping on this since Burnett’s injury. I am very concerned we don’t have enough outside shooting in this offense that we can count on from a game to game basis.

After ULL clawed within one point, JD Davison drove to the lane for an athletic layup to put Alabama up 69-66. There's 25.4 to play ULL ball

Nate Oats said Jahvon Quinerly and Juwan Gary were suspended for the exhibition game today. They will play in the opener against Louisiana Tech on Nov. 9

Reactions: EugDan and Codie B
Nate Oats said forward Alex Tchikou will be available for the opener. He was withheld today for precautionary reasons as he continues to rehab from his Achilles injury.

Reactions: EugDan and Codie B
Good news is that, outside of the big man Bediako, we shot really well from the FT line(wish we had players who could have done that in March). Bad news is that my concerns about our ability to shoot from the outside are definitely still there. Outside of Ellis, we were awful from 3 pt land. Q should help that some.

Reactions: winin11
Good news is that, outside of the big man Bediako, we shot really well from the FT line(wish we had players who could have done that in March). Bad news is that my concerns about our ability to shoot from the outside are definitely still there. Outside of Ellis, we were awful from 3 pt land. Q should help that some.
I also think it’s going to take some time for these guys to learn how each other plays and get their chemistry right.
the shooting will improve too I think because they should find a little tempo and get used to playing against good competition.

Reactions: Codie B
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT