ADVERTISEMENT

Football 🏈 Game thread: No. 2 Alabama at No. 20 Arkansas

I know he is Australian so can someone tell him to pick up the ball and run into the end zone for a safety.
No joke; situational awareness; he should know what to do when you’re backed up and muff a snap

ffs

Everything falling apart in the kicking game and BoB didn't bring the backup QB play sheet. Now we're looking at an L unless Ark helps us. This defense has gone from attack mode to retreat and pray mode while the Ark player runs through them.

28-0 to 28-23 on an onside and a snap that went 10 yards wide of the punter.

Reactions: Raiderdub
Awful, soft terrible qb beat ourselves, no yelling at anyone, 24 straight points. OL can kiss my ass

Let him throw on 1st down. Arkys secondary is not a strong point. Running on 1st and second and only throwing on 3rd is a problem.
Our defense is not a strong point…weak on the DL, Weak at LB and decent at best in the Defensive backfield

Gary D does not hide his enjoyment of our poor play. It’s condescending.
Roll Tide guys, focus

Awful, soft terrible qb beat ourselves, no yelling at anyone, 24 straight points. OL can kiss my ass
The OL can’t block 8 people; we need to take what they’re giving us and they’re daring us to throw.

Not sure if our game plan for the second half was to be conservative and hold on, but all the mistakes has thrown that out the window.

This playcalling on this drive will say what BoB is trying to do

Reactions: budog
Earlier I posted except for last drive of first half defense was key to this game. I would now like to Tracy that post

I hate how conservative the Tide is coming out. Open the damn playbook for Milroe. As long as he protects the ball let's see what he can do.
He sucks sorry but that’s where he is right now
Can’t believe the Tide isn’t good enough to beat Arky. This team is loaded and they play so soft

He sucks sorry but that’s where he is right now
Can’t believe the Tide isn’t good enough to beat Arky. This team is loaded and they play so soft
How do we know what he can do. He lead us to 14 points before half when we were running our regular offense. Throwing on 3rd down is tough, especially your first time on the road.

Reactions: stipton2005
After that underthrow… need to put in Ty.

Holy cow; that was terrible

And what makes you think Simpson is better? Nothing I've seen of him tells me this. It's like you guys think you know better than a guy who is widely considered the GOAT.
I’m saying if the coaches don’t have confidence in Milroe to call passing plays, bring in a QB they do. Arkansas is daring us to throw and we need to at least try throwing instead of running into an 8-9 man front

wtf was that? QB runs most of the length of the field and we try some quick pass at the 2? Pretty sure Saban saying the same thing... "RUN THE DAMN BALL!"

Reactions: BamaTexan
I’m saying if the coaches don’t have confidence in Milroe to call passing plays, bring in a QB they do. Arkansas is daring us to throw and we need to at least try throwing instead of running into an 8-9 man front
What tells you that they do have confidence in him over Milroe?

That would be “retract” not Tracy😂😂😂
Tracy wants to have a word with you about using her name in vain!

rage GIF

saban just yelled run the fing ball!!!!!!!
That’s how terrible BoB is… when we see an 8 man front on our own 25, we run it twice into that, but when we have first and goal at the 3, we try a passing play.

Nothing sums up BoB’s ineptitude more than that drive. The athleticism of Milroe saved that drive

Hell of a run by Milroe. He needs to learn to run north, not east/west.

Hopefully that learns him.

Reactions: coffee89
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT