ADVERTISEMENT

Good game, and......

I think we’re down to 11 health scholarship players, so hopefully we avoid any further injury. Brandon Miller really needed that second half to snap out of his slump over the last couple of games. Kendrick Davis is a hell of a player. Bradley needs to lay off the powder, considering all those nosebleeds. The guys play calm and don’t get rattled, gotta give credit to how Memphis battled, and last years team would have lost this game (again.)

I think we’re down to 11 health scholarship players, so hopefully we avoid any further injury. Brandon Miller really needed that second half to snap out of his slump over the last couple of games. Kendrick Davis is a hell of a player. Bradley needs to lay off the powder, considering all those nosebleeds. The guys play calm and don’t get rattled, gotta give credit to how Memphis battled, and last years team would have lost this game (again.)
I have said it before that very seldom do I read something in one of our forums that make me laugh out loud, but that “lay off the powder” comment really cracked me up.

I agree with you Secksbot when you say we would have lost this game last year, this team seems to have a little bit of a mental toughness.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

Well, 10 until Welch is back and ready to play at 100%.

We missed Nimari's defense and toughness but we still played solid D except for the last 5 minutes or so. Nice to see Miles play and play pretty well. Miller and Sears were scorers. Again, a team effort. Memphis is a quality team. Gonzaga next.

Other observations?
I was amazed that with the missed FTs (11) and TOs (14?), they still scored 91 points. Someone always stepped up when needed. They looked tired and sluggish at times, but they simply refused to lose.

ADVERTISEMENT