ADVERTISEMENT

Grant Nelson Update

And you’re still a joke
Not at all. Alabama is somehow out spending Arkansas on NIL. Glad to see it.

I lived in Arkansas for 10 years and father n law has been Hog booster for years.

Want to compare overall knowledge of college and Alabama athletics? Think you lose that conversation.

Some of you get all bent out of shape with your “
Homerism”. That is the true “ joke.”.

I lived in Arkansas for 10 years and father n law has been Hog booster for years.

Want to compare overall knowledge of college and Alabama athletics? Think you lose that conversation.

Homerism”. That is the true “ joke.”.Maybe

You think you’re a lot smarter than you are. Maybe it did not come down to just nil.

Reactions: jtr4dad
You think you’re a lot smarter than you are. Maybe it did not come down to just nil.
Okay sure. Where I have fun on this board sometimes is baiting people with thoughts and quips and how quickly some of you get “ triggered”.
It truly is amusing.

Okay sure. Where I have fun on this board sometimes is baiting people with thoughts and quips and how quickly some of you get “ triggered”.
It truly is amusing

i don’t agree that Alabama is out spending Arkansas as In I don’t agree that Mississippi is 1st in education. Just a comparison and not downing Mississippi.

I don’t agree with Alabama out spending Arkansas on NIL money. Just as I don’t agree that Mississippi is the best state for higher education. No, disrespect for the great state of Mississippi and all their conservative voters.

• Sad
Reactions: bet9
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT