ADVERTISEMENT

Greedy Williams

Vaughnbama

All American
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2009
There is a point guard in the Portal with a big U of A connection. Greedy Williams, the son of Brian Williams played a big part in Northwestern States program as a freshman. Greedy's life long ambition was to play at Alabama and coming out of High School in Pinson Valley, it was obvious that he was not a top recruit; however, he is very talented. I think he is looking for something closer to home and he dis play a lot of minutes in all 33 games at Northwestern State. I am told the Northwestern State played him out of position most of the season, which is one reason he is transferring. One phone call and he would probably walk on at Alabama. Greedy Williams

Are you sure getting a PG named "Greedy" is a good idea? He doesn't look that impressive from his stats.

At Northwestern State he had to pay alot of the four position because of his size, but I can guarantee you that Brian Williams son can play the point. He is not as good as his father, but he is good enough to play the point. I think Terry Conner's son is still out there.

Reactions: lainey2020
Even if JQ comes back we need a backup point guard. Don't know much about this kid, but sounds like he would gladly be willing to come to Bama as a back-up.

Thanks Vaughnbama

Greddy Williams can play the point guard position and he doesn't cost Alabama a scholarship, because his father is in "A" Club. He played out of position at Northwestern State. Oats needs to grab Greedy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT