ADVERTISEMENT

Greg Byrne and Nate Oats

USAF 35

All American
Aug 6, 2011
Tampa FL
IMO in spite of virus related revenue losses Bama needs to step up now and renew Greg Byrne and Nate Oats' contracts. We have a ton of momentum with a new NC, the best football program in the nation, basketball team playing lights out and a fantastic AD leading the charge. Lock them up and keep winning! My two cents...RTR

IMO in spite of virus related revenue losses Bama needs to step up now and renew Greg Byrne and Nate Oats' contracts. We have a ton of momentum with a new NC, the best football program in the nation, basketball team playing lights out and a fantastic AD leading the charge. Lock them up and keep winning! My two cents...RTR

+ 1

Yep ... been saying this...

Totally agree! Both should be making the new minimum wage of $15 an hour! Anything less and we stand the chance of losing both! ✌ :cool:

Byrne seems like a really good guy as well. I’ve actually ran into him at multiple games (home and away) where he is out mingling with fans and actually approaches YOU. He is also active with fans on social media.

giphy.gif

I’m not for jumping the gun on contacts. Auburn & Tennessee gave their coaches big contracts because at the time things were looking good. Tennessee may have found a way out of theirs but Auburn had to pay out 26.5 million dollars. If he keeps winning then after the season do what it takes to keep him. Again it should be a business decision, and not because you have happy feet.

Reactions: bet9 and milso47
ADVERTISEMENT