ADVERTISEMENT

harper

While we are reaching out to Harper, hopefully he can help getting the correct basketball roster on the drop down menu. The recruiting season is over and unless CNO finds a PG he likes the current commits will be it.

I get the need for articles to be posted on the other forum due to traffic but it would be nice to keep this forum going for discussion. Any post about basketball during the fall is going to get buried pretty quick.

I’m going to do my best to keep basketball threads up that are relevant by bumping and continuing to reply and post don’t you worry. Also, always use the bookmarks to label it basketball. I think it’ll be fine even tho I will miss this board.

I’m going to do my best to keep basketball threads up that are relevant by bumping and continuing to reply and post don’t you worry. Also, always use the bookmarks to label it basketball. I think it’ll be fine even tho I will miss this board.
Basketball is gaining popularity every season. I have round ball discussions with people who are just getting interested. If we bury the lead we will invite disinterest.

Reactions: bet9 and lainey2020
@Jordan: Help me out. Do you mean the prefix instead of bookmark? The available prefix items are football and baseball at the moment. Adding basketball, softball and golf prefixes would allow filtering. However, there are competitive sites that already have those categories on the home page and you don't have to filter on your own. IMO, eyeball filtering is a loser. Let me know if I am missing something

@Jordan: Help me out. Do you mean the prefix instead of bookmark? The available prefix items are football and baseball at the moment. Adding basketball, softball and golf prefixes would allow filtering. However, there are competitive sites that already have those categories on the home page and you don't have to filter on your own. IMO, eyeball filtering is a loser. Let me know if I am missing something
I'm already confused😎

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT