ADVERTISEMENT

Help

xcop

All American
Gold Member
May 29, 2002
Tuscaloosa,Alabama
I have reached out to Kyle about my account not opening up as it once did. Is extremely slow. My computer is working fine except here . Not sure when i might get back on but any insight or ideas to help would be appreciated.

I had same proble. I couldn’t get help. I had to start a new membership. Hope you figure it out.

I have reached out to Kyle about my account not opening up as it once did. Is extremely slow. My computer is working fine except here . Not sure when i might get back on but any insight or ideas to help would be appreciated.
Try using a different browser. Like if you are using internet explorer , try google chrome.

Have you tried logging out and rebooting your computer and then logging back in?

I have sent Kyle an email on numerous occasions about the same problem. I tried to open a new account and it had the same problem. It doesn't matter what browser I use. Milso47 thought he was banned, so he left. I

I contacted Tech Support and they said it was a site problem and not a problem with their computer servers. I tried an account on the Auburn and The Ole Miss Talk of Champions and had no problems. This is a BamaInsider problem.

I offered to help Kyle fix the problem, as I had the same problem when I was the owner of another site and we were able to fix the problem.

The solution is to reduce the number of boards and get a dedicated server, which should fix the login problems. The problem started shortly after the basketball board started and there was talk of a prayer board.

Please Tony or Kyle, fix the problem.

Reactions: xcop and pfaud001
If you are using a link to go to this site, try typing the site name. sometimes when links get older they quit working. Like if you type an A and the rivals site address shows up and you used that to get to the site for a while, it may be bad.

I’ve had no problems with the site loading. Maybe it’s a computer cache problem? Why does happen to select users?

I had the same problem. It lasted about a week. I thought I was banned. lol, but then it started working again and has worked very well for several months now.

I would start with cleaning the cache out [temporary files] and possibly delete the cookies for the site....

as sometimes when a 'corruption error' is received it remains in the temporary memory and upon the next visit the browser visits the 'corruption error' as it is the last listing.

After cleansing I would reboot and then start a new browser session.

I had the issue this morning. I cleaned my Temp folders and cache. Back to normal.

Rivals is a media heavy site, so it creates a lot of temporary junk from browsers and the plugin, addons, etc.... associated with the media.

Reactions: winin11
ADVERTISEMENT