ADVERTISEMENT

History says Bama clinches today.

frazor

All American
Gold Member
Aug 20, 2002
Not due to a victory but because the hogs will fall to LSU. Every team but 1 that has beaten Alabama this season has followed their victory up by losing to their next opponent. The lone exception is WKU who played West Tennessee (or something like that). Don't have a great feeling about this Bama game today seeing as how they only won by eight in Coleman. Hopefully these guys come alive today.

LSU is not winning at Arkansas and its 50/50 we win. We had to hit 14 3 pointers to beat them at home.

Last edited:
Reactions: tydzbk
Is Doug Shows calling the game in Fayetteville? Our luck he will probably be in Starkville today.

Is Doug Shows calling the game in Fayetteville? Our luck he will probably be in Starkville today.
We took the lead beginning the 2nd half but the referee s took us out of our rhythm with their calls

LSU is not winning at Arkansas and its 50/50 we win. We had to hit 14 to 15 3 pointers to beat them at home.
Emotionally I feel like LSU has a better shot at beating Arky than Alabama does at St.

Reactions: Tiderfl
Emotionally I feel like LSU has a better shot at beating Arky than Alabama does at St.

Yeah we’re just not playing well right now. Luckily Oats has brought in some talent and has improved the defense enough that we can still win against the weaker teams. In years past we would fold the rest of the season.

Not due to a victory but because the hogs will fall to LSU. Every team but 1 that has beaten Alabama this season has followed their victory up by losing to their next opponent. The lone exception is WKU who played West Tennessee (or something like that). Don't have a great feeling about this Bama game today seeing as how they only won by eight in Coleman. Hopefully these guys come alive today.
LSU getting run out of the gym in Fayetteville. So much for the theory.

Reactions: frazor
State will not beat us today and you can take that to the bank. Now whether we cover makes no difference to me, but I risked $690 to win $300 on the money line so they do need to win. I never understand when people say it is bad to bet on or against your favorite team because if you can look at your favorite team objectively then that’s the team you know most about so bet their games and not some other teams on a hunch.

This year when betting games in which Bama is involved whether going on or against over or under I am 14-2 which other than Loyola which I am 7-0 in their games, is my top percentage by far. Wisconsin games have killed me including today, now 3-7, but not smart enough to stay away from their games.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

Reactions: MacRtr14
Arkansas had like 31 free throws versus LSU 12 today.

Arkansas has won two big games in a row thanks to a huge difference in free throw opportunities. By itself that is the difference in last two games. Huge for Arky. Talking about home court advantage.

Arkansas had like 31 free throws versus LSU 12 today.

Arkansas has won two big games in a row thanks to a huge difference in free throw opportunities. By itself that is the difference in last two games. Huge for Arky. Talking about home court advantage.
Was it Doug Shows crew in action again or is Arky just THAT good at drawing fouls and not fouling on D?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT