ADVERTISEMENT

Hoping for A Great Crowd Tuesday Night

lainey2020

All American
Gold Member
May 15, 2022
Wish l could be there, but can't make it. This is a big game as all conference games are and this team deserves support. Students are out of town. Weather is supposed to be bad. Another damn 8:00pm weeknight start. Lot of things working against it, but l got a feeling our great fans will show up in droves and have a great atmosphere for this team.

ROLL TIDE and wish l could be with y'all.

Wish l could be there, but can't make it. This is a big game as all conference games are and this team deserves support. Students are out of town. Weather is supposed to be bad. Another damn 8:00pm weeknight start. Lot of things working against it, but l got a feeling our great fans will show up in droves and have a great atmosphere for this team.

Tell your Dad I'll be thinking about him during the game. I know he enjoys listening to Chris . RTR

Factors that may prevent a large crowd:
a). Students haven't returned.
b). Severe weather conditions.
c). potential flooding

These 8:00 PM tips are getting old. I'll be lucky to make it til halftime. I don't recall having this many in a season before, and I think we still have a few of them left. The good news is that 3 of our 8 remaining home SEC games are already sold out. We're gonna have some great home crowds going down the stretch.

There is also a D my friend which is knee replacement surgery 😀!

I hope you had a great Christmas CPO!

ROLL TIDE!!!!
C'mon man! You have a spare knee...hoble on in there! Wrap that knee in duct tape. They just don't make tough fans like they use to. 😎 👍

duct tape falling GIF by AFV Epic Fails

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT