ADVERTISEMENT

How does Bama guard LSU'S 3 headed monster

Bama and LSU are close in terms of offensive efficiency, but the corn dogs are lazy on defense-they have given up 75+ eight times. Bama needs to maintain their recent defensive intensity and they will come away with the win.
LSU has played cupcake teams all year so it’ll be interesting to see how their offense does against a top 20 defense.

I pretty sure Coach Oats will have them dialed in defensively, I just hope we get some early threes and get them back on their heels in transition. The corndogs like to run in transition too, but hopefully our defense is there like it has been.

If you go back and watch the Tennessee game, Quinerly was lockdown. I know he’s not 100% right now but he may be one of our best perimeter defenders when he’s back to 100%.

Reactions: winin11
How does the sec defend will wade and his game?
tenor.gif

Reactions: PlaidandParquet
I expect LSU to be a small favorite and the total to be in the 160’s. This has all the makings of a really good basketball game.

Looking back to last years 2 meetings when we split with LSU they averaged 86 points a game against us. Shackelford scored 21 and 26 against them so obviously we need a big night from JS.

Roll Tide!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: milso47
Well that was impressive. I have refused to believe but this team will be a 3 seed at worst. They all play hard and I just can't find 4 loses in their remaining schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT