ADVERTISEMENT

I hated to not be able to watch the game today so I'm curious for those who did..

yancy1

All Conference
Aug 24, 2013
What was the crowd attendance and atmosphere like? I read the board this evening and it sounds like we missed a bunch of free throws and some easy put backs but from someone that watched last year's game and saw the beating Dayton put on us it seems as if we took it to them and had a pretty damn good game. I know they returned 4 starters and have a bunch of seniors and juniors and we're in our 2nd real game with a bunch of kids that haven't played together and had a great chance to win and scored in the 70's. I agree a loss sux but it seems as if we're much improved and much more athletic with what I would consider true basketball players not just athletes that we're trying to teach to play basketball, if you know what I mean. so for those that watched would you say we looked pretty good and looked like a team that's just going to get better and better and have the guys that can make a decent tournament run? As always, thanks for the info and roll tide fellas!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News